What is Team Beachbody On Demand?
BeachBody On Demand is a online streaming platform, app which has over 1,100 workouts plus Fitness PLUS Nutrition Plans.
Here is a full list of the workout programs that are available on Beachbody on Demand along with the coaches for each program :
- 21 Day Fix / 21 Day Fix Extreme / 21 Day Fix Real Time – Autumn Calabrese –
- Focus T25 – Shaun T
- P90X / P90X2 / P90X3 – Tony Horton
- INSANITY / INSANITY MAX / The Asylum Vol1 & Vol2 : 30 – Shaun T
- 3 Week Yoga Retreat – Vytas Baskauskas, Faith Hunter, Elise Joan, Ted McDonald
- Core De Force – Joel Freeman and Jericho McMatthews
- LIIFT4 – Joel Freeman
- PIYO – Chalene Johnson
- Clean Week
- 10 Rounds (coming soon)
- Barre Blend
- The Prep
- The Work
- Morning Meltdown
- Transform 20 – Shaun T
- 80 Day Obsesssion – Autumn Calabrese
- Shift Shop – Chris Downing
- Mes De Mas – Idalis Velazquez
- Body Beast – Sagi Kalev
- Beachbody Yoga Studio – Autumn Calabrese, Bee Bosnak, Celey Alyssa, Chalene Johnson
- Hammer and Chisel – Autumn Calabrese, Sagi Kalev
- A Little Obsessed / A Little More Obsessed – Autumn Calabrese
- 22 Minute Hard Corps – Tony Horton
- CIZE – Shaun T
- Country Heat – Megan Davies
- Shaun Week : Insane Focus – Shaun T
- A Week of Hard Labor – Sagi Kalev
- Brazil Butt Lift – Leandro Carvalho
- ChaLEAN Extreme – Chalene Johnson
- Double Time – Tony Horton
- Great Body Guaranteed! – Tony Horton, Debbie Siebers
- Hip Hop Abs – Shaun T
- Ho’ Ala ke Kino – Tony Horton
- Kathy Smith’s Project You! Type 2 – Kathy Smith
- Power 90 – Tony Horton
- Power Half Hour – Tony Horton
- Pre and Post Natal Fitness – Autumn Calabrese, Desi Bartlett, Idalis Velasquez
- Rev Abs – Brett Hoebel
- Rockin’ Body – Shaun T
- Slim in 6 – Debbie Siebers
- Tai Cheng – Dr. Cheng
- The 20’s Megan Davies
- Total Body Solution – Debbie Siebers
- Turbo Fire – Chalene Johnson
- Turbo Jam – Chalene Johnson
- Yoga Booty Ballet – Gillian / Teigh
- Youv2 – Leandro Carvalho
Which program is my favorite?
As a user of Team Beachbody.com, one of the most frequent question I get from other customers is, “What Beachbody product is your favorite?”
I haven’t tried every workout routine, but I have tried the majority. In my opinion, ranked in order, here are my favorite workout programs.
- 21 Day Fix – I absolutely love Autumn Calabrese, she is motivational, insanely fit, and makes working out fun. The 21 Day Fit Workouts are a great length (about 30 minutes) and produce great results in my opinion. Also, her program provides a nutrition program which also works and is very easy to follow.
- 3 Week Yoga Retreat – I have tried many Yoga workouts and all of them were not for me. They where either too hard, too long, too advanced, or too boring. This yoga retreat is amazing! I have tried every video and loved it. They also have a quick 20 minutes routine if you are short on time, but still want to get some Yoga exercise in.
- LIIFT4 – This is a great program, the only reason it is my 3rd favorite an not my 1st is due to the length. Some of the workouts are longer than 30 minutes so some days I don’t have time for this workout.
Pros and Cons of Beachbody On Demand
Usually in a review I give the pros and cons of the product or service, but in this case, I really can only give positives in regards to the On Demand service from Team Beachbody, so i decided to take it another way. What are the positives and negatives using an On Demand Service vs. a standard gym.
- Price – $99/year
- Updates – they are consistently adding new content, new trainers, new programs. Barre Blend, THE PREP, and THE WORK where just added recently and 10 Rounds is coming soon.
- Variety – You have a variety of workouts and coaches to choose from
- Accessibility – I personally stream Beachbody On Demand on my Roku, but you can watch it from an app on your phone, iPad, Chomecast, computer, Android
- Meal Plans and Recipes
- Free Coach Support
- Can do them anywhere – you need very little to no equipment for the workouts
- To be honest there are no cons to this program. I have racked my brain to find something negative, but really the only halfway close thing to a con is that it is not a gym, but that’s kind of the point isn’t it? Working out from the comfort of your own home is what this service is all about so I see it as a positive, but some may see this as a negative, possibly?
MY FINAL VERDICT
This is a service that I would highly recommend based on my personal experience with the service. The main factor for me is to the price and what you get for it vs. the alternative! I used to have a gym membership which cost about $150/month for my wife and I, and BeachBody On Demand only costs $99/year! So kind of like how I cut the cord with cable and went to Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ package, I cut the gym fees and went to online streaming service TeamBody On Demand.
I have purchased Team BeachBody On Demand for the last 3 years and have always gotten way more than my money’s worth! For only $99/year or ($39 every 3 month or $59 every 6 months), you get 24×7 access to the most popular workout vidoes of all time! I mean P90X full DVD’S sell for oever $100 right now, and you get access to P90X, P90X2, AND P90X3! You saw the list above, there are a lot of great workout programs to try for every skill level.
Give the Team Bach Body On Demand a Try for Free!
BeachBody On Demand offers a Free 14 day trial.
Click here to signup for the BeachBody On Demand Free 14 Day Trial.